This candle is made with 100% soy wax made from US-grown soybeans, a unique blend of premium, phthalate-free fragrance oils, and lead-free cotton wicks.
Fragrance Notes: Lemon Peel, Cedar, Fir
Brad Fisher: So what are your impressions of our little town so far?
Ethan Burke: Oh, I-I just love it here.
Brad Fisher: Yeah.
Ethan Burke: I think it's great the, uh, mountains, the pine trees, the look of fear in everyone's eyes.- Wayward Pines (2015) Season 1, Episode 4
Candle Care Tips
- Trim wicks to 1/4 inch before every burn
- Do not burn candles for more than 2-4 hours at a time
- Stop use when 1/2 inch of wax remains to prevent cracking of glass.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep lit candles away from fans, air vents, flammable materials, children, and pets.
Failure to follow candle care tips may result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.
3.6 oz candles will preform best in smaller spaces such as a bathroom, office, or small bedroom and will burn for a total of 10-15 hours.
7.5 oz candles will fill a large space with scent, such as a living room, large bedroom, or kitchen and will burn for up to 35 hours.