Fragrance Notes: Black Currant, Anise, & Family Secrets
"A house as old as this one becomes, in time, a living thing. It starts holding onto things... keeping them alive when they shouldn't be. Some of them are good; some of them bad... Some should never be spoken about again." - Thomas Sharpe
Crimson Peak (2015)
- To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use.
- Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
- Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.
- Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do NOT add water.
- Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances.
- Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects.
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.